Friday, January 30, 2009

Kona!


The second week in February I plan to go to the YWAM base in Kona, Hawaii for a conference. The speaker will be Kris Volloton from Bethel Church in Redding, CA. The week is entitled "When Heaven Meets Earth". The three major YWAM base's DTS schools in Hawaii will be gathered in Kona for the week. The meetings will have around 500 people at each one, with daily worship and prayer.I'm excited for what God has for this week, and what can be learned and received!!! Kyle and I both felt the Lord prompting us to go for this week. Pray that it would be a time of renewal and that it would spark more passion in our lives for the Lord! Thank you to all of you who gave so I would be able to attend this conference, it's such an answer to prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are going!!! And your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! (where did you get that darling blouse? hehe)

    ReplyDelete