Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Six months later...

It's been FOREVER since I last updated my blog! So many things have happened I don't even know where to start!



In March I moved back to California where I was working and getting ready for the wedding! It was a busy time but very special. I feel so blessed that I had a few months to spend with my parents before getting married.

Kyle and I were married on July 25th, 2009! The week before the wedding was one of the most stressful weeks of my life! On the day of I finally settled down (with a little help from champagne!) and decided to just enjoy the day. The day went by so fast and almost seemed like a dream. It was so beautiful and I have so many people to thank for all of the hard work they put into our special day.

After the wedding Kyle and I headed to Puerto Vallarta Mexico!! It was amazing:) Our honeymoon consisted of eating too much at every meal, drinking 'Dirty Monkeys', riding 4-wheelers in the jungle, going on crazy zip-lines in the jungle, hanging out in the pool and of course...other things;) After our honeymoon we headed back to California for a few days and then we drove to Montana to start our new life together.

Kyle and I started working a week after we got home which was a HUGE blessing. Kyle's been doing flooring installation and I've been working as a bank teller. I can honestly say I would never have imagined myself working as a bank teller but here I am counting back cash and writing everything down on carbon paper...haha...the bank I work for is old school!

So far the adjustment has been easier than I thought it would be. Kyle and I are loving being married and having so much fun. I'd love to have a friend or two but I know that takes time so I keep praying! That's our life right now, I'll try and keep the updates coming! I'll post some new pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things about Vallarta that I most liked was the color of the water. Cristal clear. I can't explain it, you have to see it for yourself. I had a great time there, and hopefully will return this year to practice some surfing. The waves are quite big and riding them is a lot of fun!
    Madison Compton - Transfers in Vallarta

    ReplyDelete