Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Aloha,

As most of you know my commitment to YWAM Maui will be ending in the beginning of March. I will be headed to Eureka where I’ll be working and finishing wedding plans. Leaving is defiantly bitter sweet, Maui has become my home in many ways and the people here have become like family. Leaving will be hard but I feel blessed to be able to spend time with my family before moving to Montana.

Leaving Maui does present some last financial needs. I’m still needing to buy a plane ticket to the Mainland, I’m in need of $250 for this ticket. I’m also mailing some of my things to Eureka which will be significantly less expensive than flying with them. This will be another $100 for shipping. These are my needs at the moment. If you would like to support me on this venture back to Eureka you can make checks payable to “YWAM” and post to Leah Brandenburg P.O. Box 790237 Paia, Hi 96779.

Thank you for all of your prayers and financial support over the past 3 ½ years. You have been apart of hundreds of changed lives (including mine!) and bringing the hope of Jesus Christ to Nepal, Thailand, Myanmar and China! Thank you for trusting me and believing in what God has called me to do, we’re investing in the eternal!

Love,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment